Sales & Product Trainer (Passenger Cars)
- Vacancy ID
- United Arab Emirates
Become part of a dynamic team by improving and maintaining the sales skills & product knowledge level of our General Distributors (GDs).
In this role, we are looking for a highly professional, enthusiastic and passionate trainer, who will autonomously prepare, hold and evaluate all his/her trainings. You will conduct trainings on topics such as sales skills, strategic selling, product knowledge, demonstration skills etc.
Moreover, you will work closely with our Mercedes-Benz Passenger Cars team, Regional Managers, Product Specialists and our General Distributors within the Middle East and Levant regions.
If this sounds like a challenge you would like to take on, then apply today!
As our Sales & Product Trainer, you will be reporting directly to the Sales & Management Trainer Manager and you will be taking up responsibilites such as:
- Preparing a regional training plan for sales trainings;
- Defining and implementing training models and media;
- Setting-up a training environment, documentation and training aids;
- Managing training enrolments to ensure training plan delivery;
- Project management of training events;
- Adapting Daimler AG material according to regional requirements;
- Delivering trainings for internal, Mercedes-Benz Cars General Distributor personnel;
- Delivering trainings at the yearly Global Training Experience Event in Europe;
- Writing training reports and perform follow-ups;
- Developing special training subjects as defined by needs analysis;
- Controlling and monitoring In-house training stages;
- Coordinating with the Training Administrator regarding the planning and announcement of training courses and applications.
You are an experienced product and sales trainer with experience in the field of passenger car sales, either at a manufacturer or GD/Dealer in a corporate environment.
As our new colleague in the Daimler Training Centre you have excellent presentation & communication skills as well as experience in premium car sales. You are team oriented and known for your excellent organizational abilities. As the successful candidate, you possess good computer skills and you are professional and reliable with the tasks you are entrusted with.
Over and above that, you are a car enthusiast and will bring new and fresh ideas to the team with your positive outlook and motivation.
Due to the nature of this job it is essential that you are a passport holder without travel restrictions. Last but not least, your English language skills are excellent, you are fluent in Arabic and German is a plus.