- Vacancy ID
- United Arab Emirates
- Human Resources
To advise and support managers and employees regarding all aspects of Human Resources using the information, processes, policies & guidelines, suitable concepts and predefined standards; and taking statutory, and company agreements into account.
This role particularly supports recruitment and onboarding, HR administration, change initiatives, performance management, talent management, succession planning, employee learning and development, and leadership capability development.
- Provide end to end recruitment & onboarding services to hiring managers;
- Be the Account Manager for all advertising clients and act as a subject matter expert on the eRecruitment system;
- Coordinate the Employee Induction program ensuring a positive and inspiring integration of all new joiners;
- Conduct training needs analysis and manage the implementation of yearly learning and development programs incl. training coordination, budget tracking and candidate & vendor correspondence;
- Prepare people statistics and reports;
- Manage all procurement related processes for HR matters;
- Prepare letters including salary certificates, NOC, visa letters etc.;
- Administer staff memberships for Medical & Life insurance;
- Monitor and approve leave submissions by employees and managers incl. follow-up with system provider on all helpdesk issues;
- Maintain HR IT systems and employee masterdata;
- Perform backup support for monthly Payroll;
- Support and drive own HR projects diligently start to end;
- Continuously improve HR processes with a digital mind-set.
- Native Speaker of the Arabic language, fluency of spoken and written English language;
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources, Business, Psychology (or related)
- Min. 3 years of experience within a HR Generalist role;
- HR administration experience is essential;
- Computer literate, advanced knowledge of MS Office products;
- Extensive knowledge of the UAE Labor Laws; contemporary knowledge on relevant industry standards and HR trends;
- Communicate effectively, both written and verbally incl. strong listening skills;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with a structured approach to tasks;
- Analytical, accurate and high attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with sensitive information in a confidential manner;
- Experience in a multinatiponal/corporate environment;
- Be pro-active and show initiative incl. questioning the status quo;
- Project & Change Management experience beneficial;
- PRIDE values: Passion, Respect, Integrity, Discipline, Excellence.